Custom Search

Friday, October 29, 2010

House Music Old School: You Used to Hold Me

Another hot old school Baltimore Club song!



You used to know how to love me right
You used to know how to love me right
Oh oh oh oh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!


I remember when you would say
that you loved me in every way
You loved me once you loved me twice
But my boy haven't been so nice
You used to hold me
You used to feel me
You used to kiss me
You used to touch me
You used to please me
You used to squeeze me
You used to love me
You used to touch me
Oh whoa!
Oh whoa!

Baby baby I miss you so much
when you hold me with that loving touch
You got to know how you make me feel
For all these years has it been for real
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Repeat chorus
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby
My baby used to love me
He used to love me baby yeah yeah

You used to know how to love me right
You used to know how to love me right

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have been looking for this song. Thanks for posting it!